יום שני, 5 בספטמבר 2011

SSM - July 13, 2011 | Praise the Naturals | Lily Lasciel video bdsm sadomaso

bdsm rueckenschlusskittel video
Year: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Duration: 00:10:54 + 00:08:02 torture texas bdsm + 00:11:50 + 00:15:36 + 00:05:44

Description: Domming Jennifer White is like having a sight on a leash ... this is a powerful woman ... and glamourously beauteous ... she takes her time getting ready ... she strives for perfection, vexation much care to prep herself ... In the end, I appreciate her homemade bdsm bdsm and nonepileptic seizures efforts ... I like a polished and fresh woman ... to begin with amateur bdsm ... they may not end up that usage, but that isn't their fault ... and nothing that happens to Jennifer forward this day is her fault either ... she is a great patient ... I don't need a reason to do what I execute ... the means is the end ... After talking to her and directing her to devastate, I hogtie her ... tight ... her limber back is her own arch-fiend. as I pull her into an arch ... Jennifer remains calm and saccharine, gagged and hogtied on her side, as I begin with my tails and floggers ... for this reason a tight and restrictive pretzel tie ... that pussy is pure model ... I work over her helpless hole with a dildo and rod ... then my fingers ... she asks persmission harness reins bdsm covent garden to squirt. .. I tell her not to ~ by heart me wet ... so, she doesnt squirt ... I may have ruined her totality orgasm ... too fucking bad ... her pleasure isnt worth my wet pants ... or rug. .. a tittle annoyed, I apply the lip loop to her perfect pussy and be scattered it out ... I enjoyed watching her suffer more either way ... sooner or later upside down and spread ... her hands are roped to her corpse and she can only look on as I rig up a crotchrope by wieghts ... then clover clamps with wieghts ... sensory overload with my canes and I set out back to her pussy ... a vibrating egg sinks deep inside and I use the magic wand on her clit ... Jennfier cums and screams ... In the last scnee I bend her over and take it to her dolt ... I finish her off with a hard dildo pounding and the divining-rod ... it was truly hard to let her go ... but I drawing on getting ballbusting bdsm her back ...

Video Quality: SiteRip
Video Format: MP4
Video codec: H.264/AVC
Audio codec: AAC
Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720, ~ 1500 kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 22 050 Hz, 16 kb / s tot, stereo (2 / 0)


bdsm rueckenschlusskittel video

File greatness: 548.2 MB

bdsm rueckenschlusskittel video